Tuesday, April 6, 2010

he's my man.

suddenly.
the memories of 5 dec 2006 cross my mind.
a day after i finished my spm.
the day i loss him.forever.

only God knows how much i miss him.
how much i need him.
how i got jealous everytime my friends mention about their 'man'.

he's the man who used to take care of me.
who used to be the one i'm holding on to.
who guide me.teach me.scold me and even love me.

i miss him.
his jokes,his smile,his love,everything.
everything about him.


dad.
i love you.
and forever i'll do.
=(



tears,
saya.




4 comments:

Mizz F said...

bertabahla syidah...
i can still remember the day..
be patient and always pray for your man k...

sYiEdaH said...

thanx faten dearie. =)

Farah said...

be strong!
ramai je sygkn ko sebenarnye.
kitorang ade,mak ko ade,kakak2 ko ade.
jgn sedih2 mcik?

atikus_hakita said...

sabo yea,anda kuat!!!!
i also can still remember that day
even ore pown shock,apetah ag syiedh..
=)